Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Working 9-5

I've come to a conclusion. I have been so busy applying for jobs, that I haven't been DOING my job as a Tastefully Simple consultant and I just celebrated my 2 year anniversary with this wonderful company. I LOVE this company. LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT! I have had it planted in my brain that because I don't leave my house M-F that I don't have a job, when actually I do have a job. One that I chose because I didn't want to leave my house M-F unless I planned it that way. What was I thinking?

Last night our team went to see Jill. She is the Founder and CEO of Tastefully Simple. A regular chic like the ones I choose to be my friends. The message wasn't SELL, SELL, SELL, but more inspirational. When you have tragedies in your life, or life just plain sucks at the moment, you take it from day to day. If you can barely make it day to day, then you take it minute by minute. Be happy with what you have. Be happy with what you receive. If you want more out of your life, then you need to make that happen.

Our thoughts are self-fulfilling. Positive thoughts will get your positive results; negative thoughts will get negative results. Thoughts control our emotions; emotions control our actions.

It's time... to get back to work.

Please let me know if you need to place an order, or if you are interested in helping me do my job, by doing a book party or a taste-testing party with me.

www.tastefullysimple.com/web/vmilobar

1 comment:

  1. Love the message!! And love to hear the zest back in your writing!!

    I'll place something through Katrina's party in a few weeks!

    ReplyDelete