Saturday, January 23, 2010

America's Test Kitchen

I LOVE this show. It is on Public Television (check local listings for channel & times).

America's Test Kitchen is sort of a variety show that shows you HOW to cook foods, why recipe's don't always turn out, the best bang for your buck when it comes to kitchen equipment and all things kitchen related.

Today they showed how to make a "French Omelette" that appeared to be so easy, even I could make it!

They also showed an awesome recipe for homemade blueberry muffins that I just CAN NOT wait to make.

In the mean time, I thought I would send you the link so that you can check it out.
I did register (free) with them to view the recipe's. They are worth it. :)

2 comments:

  1. Did you know there is a magazine too? Cook's Illustrated. There are cookbooks too, though I don't know what they are like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was receiving the cookbooks at one time, however they were very lenghty to read. I did not know at the time that the two were related to each other. Thanks for mentioning it. I forgot about those!

    ReplyDelete