Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Let's Get Sirius

Attention Sirius/XM radio fans... did you notice anything today? A while back they talked about merging. Then it became official, but still nothing happened.

Today while out tooling about town, I found that the Kenny Chesney Channel is now Elvis, and FRED, my favorite alternative channel is now First Wave. There are many other changes, but I was flying through the dial so fast in excitement, that I couldn't keep track of the newbies.

I LOVE the new changes, but can't find the Chesney Channel to save my life. There seems to be a bit more talking by the DJ, but it's still quite GROOVY! Wooohoooooo!!

I promise to try and blog more. I had a pretty crappy month and everything I would have posted would have been very dark. So I just tried to "get by".

1 comment:

  1. OMG!! I have been in Sirius withdrawl. I crashed my car last week and it's been in the shop all week, so the rental I have does not have sirius. I've been so grumpy all week because I've been forced to listen to crappy morning talk shows. Ugh!!! I can't wait to see all the new changes!!

    ReplyDelete